How To Order
1. Add to Cart. When you add your item to your shopping cart make sure you specify how many you want in the Quantity box. Some swimsuits can be ordered Top Only or Bottom Only. The price will be automatically adjusted at checkout. Don't forget to take advantage of the Buy More and Save deals.
2. Your Order information. Some shoppers don't enter their last name in the name field. Make sure you do because otherwise there could be delays when we verify your order.
3. International and "Ship To" Orders. Orders shipped to a different address and international orders can be subject to significant delays if they are selected for additional name and address verification with your card issuer. You can speed the shipping process enormously by paying with Paypal. All Paypal orders are guaranteed and so we don't have to resort to extra verification procedures.
4. PO Boxes and Military Bases. UPS and Fedex do not ship to PO boxes or military bases. Your package will be shipped via USPS.
5. Express and Emergency Orders. You must be home to sign for all overnight shipments. Delays can result if you are not there to receive the package.
6. Your Credit Card Statement. If you used a credit card your charge will appear as coming from "Swimsuits Online".